Registration is done by going to our registration website.
Please note that registration is done in a two step process:
- a first step in which you provide detailed information about your registration;
- a second step in which the payment is done.
It is possible to execute the second step at a later moment than the first step.
Payment using credit cards can be done at a later moment by clicking on this link.
Instructions for payments using bank transfer are given at the bottom of this page.
Note that your registration will only be final after we have received your payment!
IDA aims at being an accessible symposium by keeping the registration fees low. Moreover, it traditionally encourages students to participate in the symposium and therefore offers special students rates.
|Registration Fees||Early (before March 25, 2023)||Late (from March 25, 2023)|
|Student rate*||EUR 230||EUR 330|
|Academic rate**||EUR 400||EUR 500|
|Industry rate||EUR 500||EUR 600|
Note: the early registration deadline has been extended from March 18 to March 25!
Registration is only possible through this website.
Registration is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fees are to be paid in euros.
Please indicate special requirements w.r.t. food and mobility during the registration process.
Formal invitation letters to the symposium will be sent only to people whose work has been accepted for presentation at the conference, and only on explicit request.
* To be eligible for the strongly reduced student rate, students (BSc / MSc / PhD) need to provide a link towards an institutional website that clearly mentions them as students; if you are not mentioned on such a website, please send proof of being a student in PDF format to the General chair.
** During the registration process, please provide a link to your official academic (university, research institute) home page.
The registration fees include:
- all sessions
- coffee breaks
- social events: opening reception and banquet dinner
Instructions for payments using bank transfer
We strongly urge you not to pay by bank transfer as this requires a time-consuming manual intervention by our staff. If by any means possible, please, please, pay by credit card.
However, if you really need to pay by bank transfer, these bank transfers should follow the instructions below strictly.
A separate transfer should be executed for each registration, where each payment should be structured as follows:
Bank account IBAN: BE11.3100.9590.0148
Bank account SWIFT: BBRUBEBB
Bank name: Belfius
Bank address: Boulevard Pachéco 4; 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Bank account owner: Université catholique de Louvain
Bank account owner’s address: Place de l’Université 1; 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
VAT (if applicable): BE 0419 052 272
Reference: L1.31403.009 IDA 2023 Firstname Lastname
Here Firstname corresponds to the first name and Lastname corresponds to the last name of the person who is registering.
All bank fees and money transfer costs must be paid by the transmitter.
Moreover, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- a proof of payment
- whether or not your payment is subject to VAT: in that case indicate your VAT number in your mail
- whether or not you need an invoice: in that case indicate the address that should be put on the invoice.